Friday, March 15, 2013

My love♥
His name is Johnathan.
We've been together for a hot minute. He is the one person that makes me laugh & smile. We can be ourself around each other & we know there will be no judgement. We have been through alot! People may not approve of this relationship but he makes me happy and that is all that matters. If we didnt have a weird & corney relationship it would be boring. We never run out of things to say to each other. We can text & talk on the phone for hours!I get to spend everyday with him now & it makes time fly by. Im glad I have a person like him in my life because he constantly supports me no matter how crazy the idea is. He knows I can do it! I love this boy to death!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment