Friday, March 1, 2013

Lesson Learned

Have you ever been grounded on a friday night?
I have! The only time I ever get grounded is when I have something really important going on. I'ts like can you ground me when i'm not busy? But here lately that has became a problem because i'm always busy! My mom took my phone last night because she knows if I dont have my phone I willl come straight home to work on getting my phone back. But they dont understand it doesn't kill me as bad as they think it does, it hurts them worse because they have no way of getting in touch with me. So after they get so tired of us not staying in touch they will give it back. I think its funny because they think they are "teaching me a lesson" but in reality they are the ones learning the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment